When The Treadmill Just Won't Cut It.
Cabin fever hit you hard this winter. So when the treadmill is really making you feel as though you're running on a hamster wheel, don The North Face Men's Winter Warm Tight, your warmest running jacket, and hit the snow-laden trails. This tight feels as warm and cozy as a heavyweight baselayer, but it is equipped with run-specific features that separate it from your ski-specific long johns. Zippers at the calves are designed to accommodate running shoes and make for an easy on and off.
- Stay warm on winter runs with this tight
- Supportive design maintains fresh legs
- Modesty panel keeps you comfortable
- Zippered back pocket stows necessities
- Zippers at calves makes for easy on and off
- Item #TNF03HO