Warm Storm Jacket
With a little help from The North Face Boys' Warm Storm Jacket, Junior will stay warm and cozy when cold, wet weather stands between him and the school bus. This rain jacket features a waterproof and breathable DryVent membrane with fully taped seams to prevent spitting rain from seeping through. Smooth recycled fleece lines the body for a touch of warmth, while the high-loft fleece in the shoulders teams up with Heatseeker insulation in the arms to promote unencumbered comfort.
- Reliable wind and rain jacket backed up by impressive warmth
- DryVent outer fights off driving wind and rain, breathes well
- Sherpa fleece in hood and yoke boost comfort and warmth
- HeatSeeker insulation in sleeves keeps things lightweight and warm
- Three-piece hood blocks out driving rain and gusting winds
- Elastic on cuffs holds arms in place during activity
- Zippered hand pockets keep important items nearby, shelter hands
- Item #TNF05YD
What do you think about this product?