Why We Like The Wander Hooded Shirt
We run, climb, downdog, trek, and paddle unhindered in The North Face's Wander Hooded Shirt. The soft double-knit feels good against our skin as we push our limits, and the FlashDry treatment keeps us from becoming a sweat-sodden, shivering mess by the end.
- Soft, moisture-wicking hoodie for outdoor athletic pursuits
- FlashDry treated fabric dries quickly for optimal thermoregulation
- Raglan sleeves allow for full range of motion
- UPF50 offers protection from the sun's harmful rays
- Item #TNFZAX3
- [solid] 100% recycled polyester double knit, FlashDry treated (160g/m³) [heather] 54% recycled polyester, 46% polyester double knit, FlashDry treated (160g/m³)
- Center Back Length
- 28in, drop-tail hem
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, running, climbing, training, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 29, 2021
Decent sun shirt
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- 5` 9"
- 160 lbs
It keeps the sun off the skin! Not very stretchy but still pretty good. I have others I like better but this one does the trick! Sleeves are longer than I’d like.