Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Win with the Lynn.
With a slightly longer length and extra stretch, The North Face Women's Stretch Lynn is a versatile, cold-weather essential for layering under a shell on the mountain or wearing on its lonesome when you're taking on a day downtown. The stretchy, nylon fabric has a DWR-finish for light protection when you're caught in a passing storm, and rolled-over cuffs, collar, and hem do double duty by adding both style and protection. Furnace-like warmth abounds in the Lynn thanks to synthetic Heatseeker insulation throughout, trapping hot air where you need it most. Plus, two hand pockets keep your chilled hands warm when you leave your gloves at home.
- Stylish, insulated jacket for cold days downtown or the resort
- Synthetic insulation throughout locks in precious heat
- Water-resistant fabric helps shed moisture
- Relaxed fit lets you move while retaining flattering fit
- Hand pockets warm frozen digits
- Item #TNF02QR
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Smal
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 145lbs
Perfect length and heavy enough to keep you warm against cold and wind while still being attractive and flattering. Love the color.