Whether you're walking down Fifth Avenue or meandering around Telluride, The North Face Women's Pareil Parka offers a stylish way to keep warm during the winter. The waterproof breathable DryVent membrane sheds light precipitation, and prevents cold drafts from getting the best of your outside excrusion, while the 550-fill goose down ensures toasty warmth. A two-way zipper offers easy body temperature regulation, and the pleated details offer a feminine spin on an otherwise traditional silhouette. The dropped hem isn't just a pretty face—it provides extra warmth in the areas you need it the most. And, a fixed hood boasts a down collar for maximum coziness when the winds start to pick up.
- A stylish parka for cold-weather wanders through town
- Waterproof exterior sheds light precipitation
- 550-fill goose down insulation is RDS-certified
- Two-way front zipper offers body temperature regulation
- Pleated, puffed detailing assures a high-fashion look
- Dropped hem provides added coverage and warmth
- Fixed hood features down collar for maximum coziness
- Item #TNF02QI
- Q & A
Feels cheap & has a weird shape
- Size Bought: small
I agree with other reviewers' - this jacket has an odd shape. I am relatively thin and it is very unflattering. I really wanted to like it, but will be returning.
Jacket or Dress
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
This made me look like a giant sausage. I am 5'9 and 130lbs for reference. I bought a small and it was just all wrong. The bottom of the jacket literally FLARES out. I'm disappointed.