Warmth in unexpected places.
If you were to wear The North Face Mauna Kea Hooded Down Parka anywhere in Hawaii, it would probably be on its highest, often snow-capped peak. Despite this mountain being the tallest on earth (from sea floor to tip-top, you bet it is), you're hitting the streets of Boston in February and it's far better suited for that. You're confident that the waterproof DryVent will protect you from the wet sleet that's sure to crop up when you visit the harbor, and it's well insulated for a long night of bar-hopping. You can cinch the waist down for a fashionable look and choose between faux fur accent or no faux fur accent, so you're sure to look good walking the Freedom Trail in the snow. Best of all? Your hands have their very own pockets, so you can stuff the other two full of souvenirs without worrying about cold hands.
- Insulated parka for cold, wet climates
- DryVent provides waterproof protection with breathable benefits
- Hybrid insulation offers the best of both worlds
- Removable faux fur accent cuts down on wind chill
- Pockets for hands and pockets for treasure
- Buttoned storm flap over two-way zip for additional wind protection
- Internal waist adjustment for a flattering fit
- Item #TNF03E1
- Q & A
Awesome Jacket for my mother!!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 150lbs
My mom loved this jacket but unfortunately it was too small so she tried to exchange it and we were sold out!! hot item. Construction was very nice and durable. I'd buy it again for her if it was available.
GREAT FOR THOSE WHO RUN COLD
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I got this as a Christmas gift for my sister and here is what she has to say:
This has been one of the best parkas I have ever owned. For someone who always runs cold, through most of the winter it has kept me comfortably warm with plenty of room for extra layers. The color looks really nice as well and sizing feels pretty accurate. Another benefit is all the convenient pockets for all sorts of accessories.
I returned this product on 12/26/2017 and I have yet to receive my credit. It was to small and I have been told I need to wait 7-14 days. Please this is rather long time to wait for a Credit.