Ski all day.
When you start the day off in the cold morning lift line and end it with a traverse out into your favorite sidecountry, The North Face Gatekeeper Pant keeps you warm and protected through every run. Constructed with DryVent technology that offers waterproof yet breathable protection, your legs will stay dry even when you're in waist deep powder. The lightweight, PrimaLoft Black insulation keeps you warm without the bulk and without restricting your movement so you can seek out the best turns all day long.
When ski patrol finally opens up the gates into the sidecountry, the Chimney Venting system can be utilized to stay cool on traverses or boot packs. These vents are strategically placed down the side of the thigh with a mesh backed zipper opening. The warm air can travel up from your boot and out into the air without any snow getting in and making you wet. Gaiters with gripper elastic also seal out the unwanted snow while you hike or get your turns in so you can stay dry and comfortable from first chair to last call.
- Ski pant with warmth and weather protection for days on the slopes
- DryVent repels moisture for dry comfort in wet conditions
- PrimaLoft Black insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Chimney Venting system allows warm air from boots to flow out
- Vents protected with mesh to prevent snow from entering pants
- Adjustable waist tabs and belt loops allow personalized fit
- StretchVent gaiters with gripper elastic seal out unwanted snow
- Reinforced kickpatches offer durable protection from abrasion
- Item #TNF04KX