A jacket that'll adapt to the conditions.
When it comes to The North Face Women's Garner Triclimate Jacket it's all about the options. More versatile than anything else in your lineup, the Garner's 3-in-1 ski jacket system takes you from frosty-cold days spent at the resort in January to the warm, slushy spring days come April.
Waterproof and breathable, the polyester shell is fortified with a DryVent, two-layer membrane for lasting, dry protection when enduring frozen precipitation. Then once it's bluebird out, but temps are still low, zip off the shell and rely on the liner jacket for insulated warmth. Heatseeker insulation in the liner keeps your core toasty in frigid conditions, while the liner's DWR-finish provides light protection if some flurries show up, again. A two-snap, powder skirt with grippy elastic ensures your layers stay dry on days at the resort, while the zippered, underarm vents provide a quick cool-down after you've hiked in for some extra goodies. Plus, a bevy of zippered pockets assure all of your essentials come along for the ride.
- A 3-in-1 jacket for skiing and snowboarding in mixed conditions
- External DryVent shell is waterproof and breathable for the storm
- HeatSeeker synthetic insulation layer maintains heat and loft when wet
- Elastic powder skirt prevents snow from getting inside of jacket
- Zippered underarm vents provide cooling during the uphill push
- Zippered pocketry holds snacks, gear, phone, cash, and safety kit
- Cinchable hood helps beat back the wind and chill
- Item #TNF03FE