Freeze, warm, repeat.
Keep skiing until last chair, even though you feel like a frozen ice pop, because The North Face Women's Crescent Raschel Hoodie is waiting to warm you up as soon as you walk through the cabin door. This heavyweight hoodie uses sweater-knit fleece and a cozy raschel lining to ready you for tomorrow's frigid ski mission.
- Heavyweight hoodie for warming up after cold days on the slopes
- Sweater-knit fleece with cozy raschel lining
- Relaxed fit makes this full-zip jacket extra relaxing
- Item #TNF02ST
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this hoodie as a gift for my mom on a trip to Peru. She said it was perfect for days of exploring at high altitude.
Warm and casual!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
Super warm but maintains the relaxed fit and casual look of a hoody. I found that this hoody could actually be warmer than my Denali (also in size S), most likely because it hugs a bit closer to the body. Great item with the warmth and comfort of a coat, but without the bulk! Also appreciate the zipped pockets!