Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
This core is on fire.
The snow is falling light and dry. You're amped. You're taking some laps out west, where it might not be wet, but boy is it cold. The North Face Women's Hooded Down Jacket knows how you feel, which is why it's mapped your core with the lofty warmth of down to keep you toasty on cold lift rides. Just in case the snow falls heavier than expected, or you work for your turns, down gives way to synthetic insulation in the hood and underarms. The underam vents also help keep your body heat under control when you're finding all the deep pockets. There's no sense in losing all that body heat you trap in the down just because some wind picks up, so the Corefire wraps you in a protective Gore Windstopper membrane to keep out that wind chill. When you decide to take a break, or finish for the day, you can safely stow you goggles away in the inner stash pockets, slip off that snow skirt, and slip into the lodge for chili popcorn and a warm beverage while you swap pow day stories with your friends.
- Full feature ski jacket for comfortable riding all day long
- Gore Windstopper prevents chilly gusts from stealing body heat
- 550-fill down at the chest provides optimal heat in cold conditions
- Synthetic insulation in side panels, underarms retain heat when wet
- Underarm vents help regulate body temperature for maximum comfort
- Multiple pockets organize and securely store daily necessities
- Snap-away powder skirt can be removed for après activities
- Jacket-to-pant integration option for maximum powder protection
- Item #TNF04KN
- Q & A
Loves the jacket
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 150lbs
Got this as a gift and it was exactly what she wanted. It's a super lightweight jacket that keeps her warm in the freezing winter and it's cute, fits perfectly! The wind protection really works. Tested and approved.
Firstly, I was worried the two day shipping wasnât going to get the jacket to me on time, so I hopped on the online chat and it was changed for me to overnight straight away! Sooo helpful.