Urban style meets big-mountain skiing.
Whether you're riding switch, cruising bumps, or hitting the après scene a little too hard, the North Face Women's Connector Jacket will bring a little extra style to the game. The fully sealed waterproof shell keeps you dry all day, with a powder skirt to seal you off from cold wipeouts. Light insulation makes this jacket warm enough to put on over a baselayer, while underarm zips provide instant relief for a quick above-the-chair hike.
- A freeride jacket built for park laps and surfing powder
- Fully sealed, waterproof shell to fend off the storm
- Heatseeker insulation is breathable and water resistant
- Powder skirt keeps you snow out of your jacket on extra deep days
- Underarm zippers for quick ventilation
- Relaxed fit for easy layering
- Secure-zip pockets keep all your belongings dry
- Item #TNF03FW