Bridging the gap.
From twin tips to splitboards, The North Face Women's Connector Jacket keeps you well-protected on the hill, no matter what your means of transportation are. With fully taped seams, and a two-layer DryVent membrane, the Connector is waterproof and highly breathable to keep your under-layers dry and well-ventilated when the goods are dumping. Light insulation comes in the form of Heatseeker for added warmth that reduces heat loss and keeps you comfortable when the day's shaping up to be a cold one. Additionally, a two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with grippy elastic helps prevent the cold, fluffy stuff from sneaking in, while zippered vents under your arms help dump heat if the day's warmer than you'd expected. The adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs lets you adapt with the weather, while zippered pockets provide storage for snacks, your phone, and trail maps.
- Lightly insulated, waterproof jacket for planked adventures
- Waterproof and breathable membrane keeps you dry
- Synthetic insulation traps warmth
- Zippered underarm vents helps release excess heat
- Regular fit keeps you moving comfortably
- Powder skirt blocks out frozen snow
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs gives customized protection
- Multiple zippered pockets for easy storage
- Item #TNF02OV
- Q & A
Best Ski Jacket Ever
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This NorthFace jacket is a winner all around. It has a very cute shape, a great color, and keeps me warm and toasty. I love the bright lining. There are plenty of pockets for all of my gear, and it fits true to size.