The North Face Clementine Triclimate jacket is built for ski season performance. The 3-in-1 component layering system offers ultimate weather adaptability and functional versatility. Go from battling moist mid-winter blizzards to shredding spring slush all with the darling Clementine Triclimate.
The two-layer DryVent shell with a DWR finish blocks out wet snow and wind, while the inner liner maintains core warmth. Zipped-together, these two layers efficiently battle frigid ski days, while separately they provide adaptable all-season use. The waterproof shell boasts durable breathability that’s perfect for solo wear in warm spring weather and on sunny bluebird days. Mid-mountain beverage breaks and après ski festivities call for the Heatseeker Insulated layer that serves as a standalone piece to keep you warm but not overly bundled.
The Clementine’s complete winter weather coverage is augmented by slope-specific features meant to help you perform. Staying warm and dry is the key to any good ski day, so the spacious helmet-accommodating hood and snap-away snow skirt play a key role in protecting you from worsening weather. Staying organized on the snow is easy with a chest pocket for your phone, an internal goggle pocket, and a small zippered goggle-wipe built into the wrist. With sufficient space for the essentials and a weather-ready design, the Clementine Triclimate will keep you stoked.
- Face any winter condition in this versatile 3-in-1 ski jacket
- 2-layer shell is windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Inner jacket insulates against frigid days on the hill
- DWR finish on both layers ensures wet weather protection
- Fixed hood accommodates a helmet for blustery storm days
- Underarm vents prevent overheating on gnarly black diamonds
- Powder skirt seals snow out to keep dry during a wipe-out
- Zippered storage pockets securely stow on-hill essentials
- Item #TNF05H7
What do you think about this product?