From first snowfall to spring corn.
From warming the legs up on opening day at the resort to milking the last of the spring slush after the lifts stop turning, stay warm and comfortable throughout the entire ski season in The North Face Women's Clementine Triclimate Jacket. It pairs a waterproof, breathable shell with insulated liner jacket to keep you prepared for just about any conditions you'll face throughout the winter.
A DryVent two-layer shell keeps you dry through snowstorms and slushy conditions alike, while offering the breathability needed to keep from overheating during leg-burning runs. The North Face then added a low-profile liner jacket stuffed with Heatseeker insulation for blizzard-busting warmth. Zip the liner into the shell for complete protection on frigid pow days, rock just the shell on sunny spring days, or wear the liner as a standalone piece when you head into town for drinks after a long day on the slopes.
- Three-in-one jacket for skiing and snowboarding
- Waterproof and breathable DryVent two-layer shell
- Heatseeker-insulated liner jacket
- Relaxed fit for more room in body and sleeves
- Adjustable and removable hood on shell
- Underarm vents dump heat quickly
- Snap-down powder skirt keeps snow out
- Wrist pocket includes goggle cloth
- Item #TNF02QE
- Q & A
I ❤️ this jacket.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I love this jacket! It was exactly what I wanted. It's warm and waterproof. It has enough room for layering without looking bulky or constricting movement. It's easy peasy to take the jacket out and wear it separately. I haven't worn this skiing yet but pretty sure it will be awesome on the slopes!