Face the wind.
It’s a blustery day, but don't let that stop you from driving up the canyon to try out that new restaurant everyone’s been talking about. The North Face Women's Apex Lilmore Parka is crafted from wind-resistant fabric that limits air penetration and reduces windchill factor, so you won’t have to rush from the car to the building. An adjustable hood provides extra protection, so you can explore your surroundings without your ears going numb.
- A softshell jacket that provides versatile coverage
- Highly wind-resistant with air permeability
- Water-resistant finish for protection from light precip
- Drop-tail hem for style and extra protection
- Active fit for a slimming silhouette
- Item #TNF02SJ
- Q & A
Just what I was looking for...
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
This jacket is fleece-lined and waterproof with a little longer length than most. It goes to the top of my thighs. I'm 5'4", so may not be as long for someone taller. The fit is a typical North Face fit, close to the body. I usually wear a medium, and purchased a medium, so it fit me perfectly; however, if you plan to wear a heavy sweatshirt or sweater under it, I'd purchase a size up. Love the drawstring hood as well.