New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Vortex Triclimate Jacket - Boys'
Whether your kid is just beginning to progress from pizza to french fries on the blue runs or needs a reliable winter jacket to keep him covered while he builds snowmen and igloos in the backyard, The North Faces Vortex Triclimate Jacket is the perfect 3-in-1 jacket for active kids. Two-layer, seam-sealed DryVent waterproof protection keeps him dry all day long whether he is still learning how to stop on his skis or he is engaged in a snowball fight with his friends. And to keep the snow out, this jacket is equipped with a zip-in integration (compatible with The North Face's complementing pants), hook-and-loop cuffs, and a drawcord hem.When all the snow has melted, unzip the shell and he has a soft fleece he can wear through spring.
- Head to the resort or through town with this 3-in-1 jacket
- Dryvent 2L shell is fully waterproof and breathable
- Polyester fleece insulating piece zips in or can be worn on it's own
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from leaking into your jacket
- Adjustable cuff tabs seal out snow while skiing or playing in snow
- Zippered hand pockets securely hold essentials
- Regular fit allows for increased range of motion
- Item #TNF05YC