Why We Like The Apex Nimble Softshell Jacket
Zipped in the Apex Nimble Softshell Jacket, we keep damp mountain winds from chilling our bones as we explore the ridgeline. We move freely with the stretch bending to our whim. As we find our balance across scree and scramble down steep descents, the breathable material lets excess heat escape.
- Lightweight jacket for exposed ridgelines and day-to-day adventures
- Soft material provides highly wind-resistant performance
- Water-resistant finish fends off light precipitation
- Stretch allows full range of motion
- Cinchable hem helps seal out cold drafts
- Zippered hand pockets secure small essentials
- Item #TNFZ9YY
- [solids] 90D x 170D WindWall (91% polyester, 9% elastane), DWR finish [heathers] 90D x 150D WindWall (91% polyester, 9% elastane)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 2, 2020
Apex Nimble Softshell Jacket
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
Very disappointed. The material is thin, cheesy, and it smells bad! I thought this would be like my other Northface softshell jacket that is a little heavier weight. Did not block the wind and I was cold running in it when it was below 60 degrees. No easy way to return, so I'm stuck with it! Don't waste your money on this! I won't shop at Back Country again! Tried it just once - yuck! Hope to sell it on Poshmark!