Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Rain Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Venture 2 Hooded Jacket
The value of a durable, dependable rain and wind shell for hiking and camping cannot be overstated. Though your old one has served you loyally on gusty, exposed summits, during surprise thunderstorms on the trail, and while cooking dinner on soggy nights at camp, it's time for a replacement. Part ways with your old jacket willingly knowing you have The North Face Venture 2 Hooded Men's Jacket waiting for the next time the skies cloud over. Made with rugged nylon ripstop and treated with a waterproof, windproof, and breathable membrane, the Venture 2 welcomes foul weather as eagerly as its predecessor. Its lightweight construction shields you without weighing you down, making sure a little rain doesn't get in the way of your plans.
- Stash this rain and wind jacket in your pack every time
- DryVent membrane completely blocks rain and wind
- Relaxed silhouette with cinch hem lets you change the fit
- Adjustable hood combats strong winds and incessant rain
- Underarm vents keep air moving on humid days
- Zippered pockets provide a safe haven for electronics
- Jacket packs into its own hand pocket for easy storage
- Item #TNF02ZY
- [solid colors] 40D DryVent (100% nylon ripstop) [heather colors] 70D DryVent (62% nylon, 38% polyester) [ripstop heather colors] DryVent (72% nylon, 28% polyester ripstop)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 750 - 800g/m²
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- zippered underarm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 6, 2019
Awesome For Windy Summits!!
The Venture 2 does exactly whatâs needed when it comes to stopping wind and rain! This jacket is lightweight, and packs down into a very compact size for storage during long hikes. I carry mine in all of my packs, and never leave it at home if rain is in the forecast. Buy this shell!!
February 6, 2020
Does this jacket have a two-way zipper?
May 29, 2018
Does the rain jacket have a double zipper for the main opening?