Time and time again.
The value of a durable, dependable rain and wind shell for hiking and camping cannot be overstated. Though your old one has served you loyally on gusty, exposed summits, during surprise thunderstorms on the trail, and while cooking dinner on soggy nights at camp, it's time for a replacement. Part ways with your old jacket willingly knowing you have The North Face Venture 2 Hooded Men's Jacket waiting for the next time the skies cloud over.
Made with a rugged nylon ripstop and treated with a waterproof, windproof, and breathable membrane, the Venture 2 welcomes foul weather as eagerly as its predecessor. Its lightweight construction shields you without weighing you down, making sure a little rain doesn't get in the way of your plans.
- Stash this rain and wind jacket in your pack every time
- DryVent membrane completely blocks rain and wind
- Relaxed silhouette with cinch hem lets you change up fit
- Adjustable hood combats strong winds and incessant rain
- Underarm vents keep air moving on humid days
- Zippered pockets provide a safe haven for electronics
- Jacket packs into its own hand pocket for easy storage
- Item #TNF02ZY