Ventrix Light Fleece Hybrid Hoodie
Featuring a hybrid design that combines a stretchy and breathable fleece fabric and lighter-weight Ventrix insulation throughout the body, The North Face Ventrix Light Fleece Hybrid Hoodie is a versatile layer for everything from backcountry skiing to shoulder-season climbing sessions. The smooth and stretchy fleece boosts breathability and mobility on the sides and under the arms, while Ventrix insulation keeps your core comfortably warm. When you work up a sweat on the trail or skintrack, TNF placed small perforations through the upper back for ventilation and comfort. Meanwhile, micro-elastic at the cuffs and hem provide a snug seal against cold weather, while thumbhole sleeves ensure easy layering when you through a shell on over it. You've got all that, plus a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating and warm-when-wet insulation to ensure that sudden snow showers don't ruin your day in the mountains.
- Light, breathable hybrid jacket for active pursuits in cold weather
- Ventrix insulation provides comfortable warmth that won't pack heat
- Stretchy fleece panels boost comfort, breathability, and mobility
- Perforations in the back allow for airflow during strenuous ascents
- DWR coating sheds light rain and moderate snowfall to keep you dry
- Thumbhole loops make it easy to pull on an outer shell
- Zippered pocket keep important gear, nutrition, and maps secure
- Item #TNF04W5
- Q & A
Go to Touring Piece!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 140lbs
This is my go to on my uphill adventures. Great atheltic fit, super breathable but warm through the core due to the insulation/fleece hybrid piecing. One of the best pieces I have from TNF . It will make for a great transition jacket in the spring doe hiking, spring skiing, and anything else I get into. I have the aztec blue and the color is BEAUTIFUL. I've got some many compliments on it already.