Ventrix Insulated Vest
As the winter gears up and temperatures begin to drop down, throw on The North Face Ventrix Insulated Vest for lightweight warmth from riding bikes downtown to riding skis downhill. The slim fit cut of the vest offers easy layering underneath a shell jacket for additional warmth and protection during inclement weather, and a DWR treatment and Ventrix insulation provides stand alone warmth during clear weather.
- A vest to maintain core temperatures on chilly afternoons
- Ventrix insulation traps warmth during walks on cool autumn evenings
- Slim fit easily layers under a shell jacket for days on the mountain
- DWR treatment sheds moisture when caught in light rain or snow
- Zippered hand and chest pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Item #TNF04OL
- Q & A
Great Lightweight Vest
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought this vest for a friend who has been looking for a lightweight insulating layer for his runs. He loves the slim fit that makes it easy to layer another piece over it if needed.
The pockets are easy to use and offer good storage space. Haven't put the DWR treatment to the test yet, but it's good to know that it is there in case of surprise rain.