Ventrix Insulated Jacket
Built to handle days spent bagging peaks in the shoulder seasons, The North Face Men's Ventrix Insulated Jacket tackles the rapid change in weather you're sure to experience. Made with a tough, stretchy nylon fabric, this jacket resists coarse rock surfaces and snagging branches, while its DWR-coating helps shed moisture when unexpected showers cross your path. Lightweight, toasty Ventrix synthetic insulation throughout keeps your body warm at the top of the mountain, and the breathable construction enables excess heat to escape quickly when you're hustling back down. An adjustable hem customizes your protection against the elements, while the elastic cuffs cinch snugly to add comfort on blustery days.
- Stay warm while working hard with this breathable jacket
- Nylon fabric is durable and abrasion-resistant for rugged hikes
- DWR coating resists light moisture to help stay dry
- Ventrix insulation is breathable for high-output activities
- Zippered hand and chest pockets keep your essentials secure
- Elastic cuffs and hood bindings seal out weather
- Slim fit layers perfectly under a ski or rain shell
- Item #TNF05SC
- [face fabric] 92% nylon, 8% elastane, [upper-back lining] 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- 60g Ventrix
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 12, 2020
Maybe it's just me.
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 200 lbs
The fit of this jacket is awesome. I'm 6'1" n 200lbs the XL is great. A lot of give in the shoulders n chest area. My only gripe is with the zippers, they feel cheap. All in all this jacket is warm n solid. I don't believe you'll be disappointed, i'm not👍✌
January 11, 2020
- 5` 5"
- 180 lbs
Gave this as gift and they loved the jacket. Nice warm on cool days. Very comfortable, not true to size order a size larger and fits perfectly.