Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Vectiv Infinite Trail Running Shoe
We like how stable The North Face's Vectiv Infinite Shoe feels when we're running over technical terrain. Not only does it feel stable, but it also encourages a speedy stride over rocks and roots thanks to The North Face's Rockered Geometry.
- Fast, responsive trail running shoe for technical terrain
- Surface Control rubber sole with rocker shape for 360º stability
- Full-length Matryx upper made with Kevlar and rubber toe cap
- Ortholite footbed with dual-density midsole underneath
- Pebax plate enhances stability and forward propulsion
- Item #TNFZAZC
- Upper Material
- Matryx, KEVLAR®, nylon
- [tongue] microfiber
- Ortholite X55
- 3D Pebax Plate
- Surface Control rubber
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 25mm, 19mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.