Select a size:
Why We Like the VECTIV Exploris Mid FUTURELIGHT Hiking Boot
To keep a spring in our step from sunup to sundown, we lace up the VECTIV Exploris Mid FUTURELIGHT Hiking Boot from The North Face for our high-mileage treks. The North Face's innovative design provides us with maximal stability while still keeping things light and spry. We don't hesitate over rocky trail with the integrated toe cap and heel overlay protecting us and the ghillie lacing system providing a locked-in fit.
- Burly hiking shoe to fight fatigue on long trail adventures
- Ripstop mesh upper resists tears and allows airflow
- Breathable waterproofing provides lightweight protection
- High-rebound foam absorbs shock and gives lively energy return
- Cushy footbed increases comfort for day-long treks
- Firm plate underfoot provides multidirectional stability
- Rocker geometry encourages forward propulsion first step to last
- Grippy sole provides traction on varying terrain
- Item #TNFZAZK
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.