Select a size:
Why We Like the VECTIV Exploris FUTURELIGHT Hiking Shoe
We tie on the VECTIV Exploris FUTURELIGHT Hiking Shoe when we plan to trek into double-digit miles. The North Face's innovative technology perfectly balances weight and control to minimize fatigue and increase energy with lightweight stability and lively response that keeps us stepping long after mile 10. Wherever the trail takes us, we're prepared with the airy, waterproof upper and trail-conscious sole keeping us comfortably dry and solidly on our feet.
- Rugged hiking shoe for optimal control on unpredictable terrain
- Durable mesh upper provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Ghillie lacing system helps hug the shoe to your foot when tied
- Integrated toe cap, rand, and heel overlay provide rock defense
- Cushy midsole absorbs shock for a plush yet responsive ride
- Firm yet pliable plate underfoot gives multi-directional stability
- Rocker geometry encourages forward propulsion for easy transitions
- Grippy sole with deep lugs provide traction on any trail surface
- Item #TNFZAZJ
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.