Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other 4-Season Tents we have in stock.View Similar Products
VE 25 Tent
When conditions get so bad that even the rocks go rolling for cover, hole up in The North Face VE 25 3-Person 4-Season Tent. The VE is a full-on expedition shelter designed for long alpine missions, with a super-solid construction that's built to withstand high winds, heavy snow, and serious exposure. Its classic two-wall design provides killer weatherproofing while keeping things breathable and reasonably fresh when the weather clears, and the PU coatings on the fly and floor stop water from seeping through even prolonged exposure to moisture.
So you're not climbing over your companions and driving each other nuts during a long stay, The North Face decked the VE out with dual doors, each boasting a bombproof vestibule. High-low venting keeps some fresh air moving through the VE, so it doesn't smell like ski boots and sweaty socks. A PU port window lets you check on the storm, and reflective guylines make sure you won't trip on your tent when you head outside during a quick break in the weather. The guylines are also made from no-stretch Kevlar, the DAC stakes have pull cords for easy battening of the hatches, and there are also fabric snow stakes for security when you're setting up camp in soft snow.
- A lightweight expedition tent for cold alpine camping
- Nylon ripstop fly protects from fierce winter weather
- Dual doors with a poled front vestibule and rear vestibule
- PU port window has been cold-crack tested down to temps of -60F
- DAC stakes and fabric snow stakes make winter set-up easier
- Reflective no-stretch Kevlar guylines can handle windy weather
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls come in handy during low-viz
- Eight interior pockets and hanger loops provide gear storage
- Item #TNF05BZ
- [fly] 40D nylon, 1500mm PU coating, [canopy] 40D uncoated nylon ripstop, [floor] 70D coated nylon, 10000mm PU coating, [mesh] 20D nylon
- Wall Type
- DAC aluminum
- Pole Attachment
- clip and sleeve
- Number of Doors
- Number of Vestibules
- Vestibule Space
- [front] 11sq ft, [rear] 5sq ft
- fully sealed
- Interior Height
- Floor Dimensions
- 104 x 85in, hexagonal
- Floor Space
- 48sq ft
- Packed Size
- 24 x 9in
- Fast-pitch Option
- yes, footprint sold separately
- Fast-pitch Weight
- 6lb 8.65oz
- Trail Weight
- 9lb 8oz
- Packed Weight
- 10lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, mountaineering, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 4, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 200 lbs
I have used this tent for over twenty years and have had it in every kind of weather you can imagine. It is rock solid and dependable anywhere and any time. I can not stress enough how good this tent is. Set up is quick and many anchor points for those legendary Denali winds. If mine ever dies, I would purchase another VE 25.
September 18, 2020
that sounds like the best tent anyone could ask for, if you can afford the cost it's a no brainer
October 24, 2020
Does this tent features a bucket floor?
April 22, 2020
Hello, is time to change my THF 20 years tent, but now I want to camp on winter an summer, I know 4 season tent is no the best option for summer, but I want to spent money for one tent. Do you think this one is a good option for my this? Thanks