Select Style & Size
Vault 26.5L Backpack
The Vault 26L Backpack fits into the daypack line from The North Face as a reliably durable option for campus life and travel. Built with a FlexVent support system, this pack offers ergonomic comfort and stays light on your back to keep you comfortable as you travel between airports and commute to coffee shops and libraries.
- Daypack prioritizes comfort and durability for travel and lifestyle use
- Padded laptop sleeve securely protects precious hardware for commuting
- Dedicated organizational pockets house tablets, books, and small necessities
- Dual water bottle pockets provide quick access to hydration and accessories
- Reflective accents keep you safe from vehicles when traveling on dark streets
- Item #TNFZA5W
- 300D heathered polyester, non-PFC DWR finish
- 1 zippered main, 1 zippered front, 2 water bottle
- Laptop Sleeve
- 11 x 8.5 x 18in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 6, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- One Size
- 6` 3"
- 175 lbs
I got this backpack mainly for school and it has served me greatly these last few months. The water bottle pockets are very roomy and perfectly fit my wide mouth Nalgene bottle. There is plenty of room for folders/books. The only bad thing I have to say about this backpack is the laptop sleeve size. My Lenovo Legion y7000p was unfortunately too large for the sleeve. Any other Macbook would fit just fine.