Vals WP Hiking Shoe
- Hiking shoe capable of taking on any terrain and weather
- HydroSeal is reliably waterproofing and comfortably breathable
- Cradle technology stabilizes the heel for solid support
- EXTS traction system enhances grip at toe and heel
- Item #TNF04VF
- Q & A
I've been looking for these all my life!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
In all seriousness, I have probably purchased at least a handful of trail runners/hikers that I thought for sure would be the perfect shoe, only to wear them once and realize they needed to go.
1. Wide enough foot that nothing pinches and even when your foot swells, nothing rubs at the front.
2. Supportive enough for any hike
3. Light enough to wear for a walk on the gravel trails around the neighborhood.
1. I love the sparkling new Grey, that quickly got dirty but this is something I quickly got over.
I have an 8. I normally wear an 8 in most shoes but can struggle sometimes in trail runners without going to a wide or 8.5 that usually don't fit me quite right. The 8 worked perfect.
I just got this shoe and love it. I was looking for a light hiker for walking my dog around the trails in Park City and the Vals WP is perfect. I love that the shoe has the HydroSeal, so if the trails are wet I don't have to worry. I am normally anywhere between a 8.5-9.5 in shoes, and the 9 fits me perfectly.