Vals Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoe
When you're pushing for long miles regardless of the weather, The North Face's Vals Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoe is the shoe you want leading the way. It's got a waterproof and breathable HydroSeal membrane that'll keep your feet dry even through downpouring skies and running river crossings, while TNF's new EXTS outsole system delivers high-performance levels of traction on both wet and dry trail surfaces. A cushioned EVA midsole delivers soft underfoot cushioning that'll help keep your feet comfortable over long miles, while the supportive and stabilizing heel cradle helps you take on even the most rugged and technical trails.
- Waterproof hiking shoe with support and performance for any trail
- HydroSeal membrane keeps your feet dry when rain strikes
- EXTS outsole delivers traction on any terrain in any weather
- Heel-cradling system keeps your feet stabilized on rough terrain
- Cushioned EVA midsole offers comfort and support for long days
- Protective TPU toe cap prevents unwanted toe stubs
- OrthoLite footbed tacks on an added dimension of comfort
- Item #TNF04VV
- Q & A
So far so good!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 11
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 160lbs
Just got these, so can't speak to durability yet, but these boots are super comfortable right out of the box and look really good. They are very breathable for waterproof boots.
I usually wear a 10.5 in hiking boots but had to size up to an 11 for these. The 11 fits perfectly.
I'll update once I have some time to put some more miles on these!