Create your own trail.
Navigate swollen streams, thick woods, and new boulder problems in The North Face Utility Hybrid Hiker Tight. Woven into the face fabric of these versatile pants is The North Face's FlashDry XD technology for a quick-drying, abrasion-resistant garment that can perform in rugged conditions. Additionally, the fabric is treated with DWR to repel moisture. The form-fitting style moves with the body for unrestricted mobility when clamoring over boulders, throwing in a knee bar, or jumping across a creek. For preparedness on the trail, there are six pockets to store small goods, 4 of which are zippered to keep things secure.
- Durable hiking or climbing tight that stands up to the elements
- FlashDry XD technology is durable and quick drying
- DWR treatment repels moisture to keep legs dry
- 6 pockets provide ample room to store small goods
- Form-fitting allows for unrestricted movement
- Item #TNF04M4