Maintain warmth, uphold comfort.
Maintain core warmth with The North Face Men's Upholder Thermoball Hybrid Jacket whether you're climbing, hiking, or meandering downtown. Designed to offer maximum versatility without compromising your sense of style, the Upholder features stretchy fabric in the shoulders, hood, and side panels for unrestricted mobility, while the ThermoBall core insulation provides low-profile warmth even when wet. However, thanks to the added DWR treatment, you can hike, climb, or putter in confidence knowing that the Upholder will shed light moisture. An active fit enables easy layering, so you can toss on a rain shell should that light precipitation transform into giant droplets, and the zippered hand pockets keep necessities like your phone or wallet close at hand.
- A versatile hoodie for climbing, hiking, or casual wear
- Stretchy fabric offers unrestricted mobility
- ThermoBall core insulation provides low-profile warmth
- DWR treatment furthers protection by shedding light moisture
- An active fit enables easy layering
- Hood features space meshers for maximum comfort
- Zippered hand pockets keep necessities close by
- Item #TNF02JU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought: small
great comfy jacket. Just wish it fit a little bit more slimly. Has kind of a boxy fit.
- Fit: True to size
the fabric is super comfortable and it keeps you warm while looking great.
Not as pictured
- Fit: Runs large
Just a heads up: the main picture for this jacket (and all other Thermoball jackets) shows it being maybe slim-fitted or an athletic fit. But, in reality, it's boxy and wide and not athletic-fitting, unless that's what you're looking for.