The North Face Women's Ultra GTX Mid Surround Hiking Boot delivers a comfortable and supportive ride for backpacking over long miles in just about any and all conditions. The Gore-Tex Surround membrane delivers reliable waterproof protection and enhanced breathability that keeps your foot dry and comfortable when you're trekking through long dry stretches or over soggy grounds. Underfoot, the Ultra's Cradle Guide midsole delivers plush responsiveness to keep you going when the campsite's miles away, while the well-ventilated mesh and PU-coated leather upper ensures long-lasting durability. Inside, this boot features moisture-wicking FlashDry fibers at the collar and a cushy, odor-resistant Ortholite footbed for stink-free comfort. Plus, Vibram's Megagrip sole lives up to its name, from walking through streams to dominating loose scree fields.
- Lightweight, comfortable hiking boot for long days in the alpine
- Gore-Tex Surround membrane provides exceptional breathability and waterproof protection
- Breathable mesh upper with durable leather overlays
- Moisture-wicking, FlashDry collar and odor-resistant, Ortholite footbed for freshness
- Responsive Cradle Guide midsole with Ultra Protect heel counter for locked in support
- Vibram Megagrip sole grips in all conditions
- Item #TNF02VF
- Q & A
Best hiker ever!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 7.5
- Height: 5'3"
These are awesome! Just the right amount of ankle support without being bulky or heavy. They have great foot bed support, are comfortable right out of the box and I love the light weight! I have a pair of leather high hikers made in Italy that can't compare to these hikers! I'm so glad I decided to try them!
What is your return policy if they do not fit or do not feel good. I wear 7 1/2 shoe what size should I buy. Also, I will be doing backcountry backpacking in Washington state with some rock scrambling and maybe a little snow
. Would these be a good shoe?