Tackle all the trails on your to-do list.
- Rugged hiking shoe ready for tough and wet conditions
- Gore-Tex Surround is top-of-the-line waterproofing and breathability
- Durable mesh material offers ample ventilation in summer heat
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking lining keep you dry inside
- Orthopedic footbed provides quality long-lasting comfort
- Performance midsole is designed to give responsive positioning
- Vibram Megagrip sole gives sticky traction on varied terrain
- Item #TNF04SJ
- Q & A
Surround= game changer!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I tested these shoes out in a demo and loved them! Usually when it comes to gore tex shoes/boots, I am not a fan. They are stiff and don't feel super breathable for a while so you end up just feeling muggy inside your shoe and and an uncomfortably stiff feeling. But the new Gore Tex Surround technology is a game changer when it comes to Gore Tex shoes/boots!! I highly recommend any footwear that has this waterproofing.
These feel super lightweight and comfortable on to walk around in for miles. They keep your feet dry and most of all, breathe super super well!! These feel like they aren't waterproof shoes almost with how flexible they are, but knowing they are makes it that much better!
I highly recommend these for anyone who needs some good breathability in their shoes with the added benefit of waterproofing & comfort.