The Men's Ultra GTX Mid Surround Hiking Boot represents The North Face's best footwear for backpacking over long miles in any condition. Gore-Tex's Surround technology includes reliable waterproofing and enhanced breathability that feels right whether you're trekking through dry lands or marshy grounds. Underfoot, the Ultra's Cradle Guide midsole offers plush responsiveness to keep you going when the campsite is miles away.
The North Face built the Ultra's upper out of well-ventilated mesh and PU-coated leather straps to ensure long-lasting durability. Inside, this boot features moisture-wicking FlashDry fibers at the collar and a cushy, odor-resistant Ortholite footbed for comfort. Vibram's Megagrip sole lives up to its mega-grippy name whether you're walking through streams or smearing slippery sandstone.
- Lightweight hiker with reliable waterproof protection
- Gore-Tex Surround provides unprecedented levels of breathability
- Breathable mesh upper with durable leather overlays
- Moisture-wicking FlashDry collar and odor-resistant Ortholite footbed
- Responsive Cradle Guide midsole with Ultra Protect heel counter
- Vibram Megagrip sole for reliable traction in all conditions
- Item #TNF02V2