Wherever your route plan takes you this weekend, count on The North Face Women's Ultra Fastpack II Mid GTX Hiking Boot to protect your foot as you make your way there. This boot is burly enough to handle trips with a loaded pack, and light enough that it won't be a nuisance on faster paced hikes over gnarly terrain. The Gore-Tex membrane seals out moisture from a wayward puddle or stream-crossing dunk, without trapping in perspiration to keep your foot dry and blister-free. Equipped with a Vibram Megagrip outsole, this boot finds purchase on trails whether they're muddy, dusty, or tacky, while the dual-density midsole absorbs the impact of the step. Stability features like the Ultra Protect Cradle at the heel and the embedded cables in the upper help your foot stay aligned as you hike, even over varied terrain. The ESS Snake Plate protects the bottom of your foot from sharp obstacles on the trail, the rubberized toe cap defends your toes from stubbing during a misstep.
- Boots for spending long hours on the trail
- Waterproof Gore-Tex membrane seals out moisture
- Vibram Megagrip outsole grips wet or dry trails
- Ultra Protect Cradle technology stabilizes your heel
- ESS Snake Plate protects your foot from pointy rocks
- Flashdry collar wicks away sweat and dries quickly
- Item #TNF03UL
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
They're pretty light and water resistant, you can walk in water, creeks and your foot doesn't get wet.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These shoes are crazy light! I have a wide toe box and they allowed plenty of wiggle room. These seemed like they have strong ankle support and the high top had a thick comfortable padding but after putting them on I realized I like a low top shoe to hike in.