Because you like to move.
You like to move light and fast on the trail, and The North Face built the Ultra Fastpack III Mid GTX Woven Hiking Boot to accommodate those needs. Each step you take feels responsive and stable, thanks to The North Face's FastFoam midsole system that works to maximize energy return. As you work your way up rugged hillsides where the trail becomes faint, the toe cap protects your toes from rocks and downed trees, while the heel overlay keeps your heel securely in place for a performance fit. The sticky Vibram rubber sole and aggressive lugs give you grip and confidence while you carefully pick your way through the brush.
After you've been on the trail for a few hours you'll begin to appreciate the boot's midfoot shank, which adds rigidity and stability to the boot, and also creates a protective armor between the bottom of your foot and hard rocks. And, thanks to the waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane, you've managed to successfully tackle every stream crossing without having to finish up the hike with wet socks.
- Lightweight hiking boots for long days on the trail
- Upper has mapped abrasion-resistant zones for added durability
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Toe cap protects foot from rocks and logs
- Footbed is plush and supportive for all-day comfort
- Dual-density midsole provides responsiveness and stability
- Midfoot shank adds rigidity and protect foot from stones
- Vibram rubber sole offers grippy traction
- Item #TNF04EI