Take on trails with confidence.
If most of the trails in you area are riddled with rocks and steep inclines, try out The North Face's Ultra Endurance Trail Running Shoe—advanced support and stability over rocky and varied terrain gives you an extra boost of confidence to enjoy your favorite trails. Breathable mesh upper helps regulate your body temperature on summer days while a gusseted tongue protects you from weather and trail debris. Finished with a rugged toe cap to protect against stone brushing, this shoe's durable construction can withstand long-lasting usage.
In addition to EVA cushioning, this shoe is equipped with Cradle midsole technology that works to absorb impact and stabilize your foot to promote a supportive stride. On top of this technical midsole is the industry-leading OrthoLite footbed to give you comfort that lasts after multiple seasons of running. The Snake Plate technology that runs through the forefoot of the sole allows for natural flexibility in the foot while maintaining stability over rugged terrain while the Vibram MegaGrip sole provides superior traction up and down dusty or rocky inclines.
- Take on any terrain with this supportive trail runner shoe
- Breathable mesh upper helps regulate body temperature
- OrthoLite footbed gives long-lasting support for high usage
- Impact-absorbing midsole comfortably stabilizes foot over terrain
- Toe and heel plates offer flexibility and rock protection
- EVA midsole provides cushioned support when running rugged trails
- Vibram sole gives durable and sticky traction up and down hills
- Item #TNF03U7