Select a Size
Select a Color
Ultra 110 GTX Hiking Shoe
Just like you, the trail ahead is in a constant state of change. From pinyon pines in the high desert to a dirt path transformed by summer rains, The North Face Ultra 110 GTX Hiking Shoe is equipped with a robust set of features ready to adapt to anything your journey decides to throw your way. Breathable mesh uppers offer ventilated comfort during the heat wave, but come sudden monsoon you'll find your feet warm, dry, and comfortable behind a protective Gore-Tex barrier. Likewise, the thoughtfully-treaded rubber outsole is willing to take on loose dirt, wet rock, mud, and scree with equal fervor. Should you find the trail long and winding, the industry-leading OrthoLite footbed and compression-molded midsole are more than willing you cradle your feet in comfort mile after passing mile, till next you rest your weary head.
- Robust hiking shoes for slugging it out on variable terrain
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Single-density EVA midsole gives responsive cushioning
- Tread designed to grip well in all trail conditions
- Cushy footbed offers long-lasting comfort as you hike
- Protective toe and heal ward off bruising rock encounters
- Supportive shank in midsole for handling tricky terrain
- Lace closure ensures a personalized, secure fit
- Item #TNF03UP
- Upper Material
- mesh, leather
- Gore-Tex membrane
- compression-molded EVA, ESS midfoot shank
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 12.6oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 8, 2019
I bought this brand brcause I love the comfort and the size fit true great for work in my daily walking.
October 19, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
Great shoe, I was looking for a light non clunky shoe to hike in with some speed on trails. Took them out for a hike on a damp rocky steep trail and they were awesome everything I hoped for. Good traction climbing and descending and comfortable did not fear slipping at all on the wet rocks and loose gravel. Not quite a light trail running shoe but good enough since I usually mix hiking/trail running together. Plus they cleaned up well after getting muddy.