Ultra 109 Waterproof Trail Running Shoe
Whether you're caught in an unexpected downpour or heading out on the trail despite the steady rain, these waterproof hiking and running shoes will have you covered in wet weather. They're durable enough for tough trails, comfortable enough for long miles, and reliably waterproof thanks to their breathable DryVent membrane, which shuts out any moisture you encounter in the mountains.
- Waterproof trail shoes that'll keep you out there on rainy days
- DryVent membrane is both effectively waterproof and breathable
- Midsole features soft cushioning and a supportive inner shank
- Rubber outsole grips in varying terrain and conditions
- Underfoot rock plate and tough toe cap provide protection
- Upper materials offer both breathability and abrasion resistance
- Item #TNFZA2S
- Upper Material
- synthetic mesh
- DryVent membrane
- OrthoLite Hybrid
- single-density EVA, ESS shank
- UltrATAC rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13.9oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 13, 2020
North Face Ultra 109
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 200 lbs
Little heavy for a trail running shoe but makes a great light hiking boot. Very durable. Extremely comfortable. This is my second pair of these.
May 19, 2020
These shoes look awesome, but I found them to be extremely uncomfortable. I did my last hike with them last weekend. Could no longer take the lack of support.