Winter is coming.
The North Face Men's Far Northern Full-Zip Hoodie has the heavyweight warmth that frigid winter days call for. Made with a bit of wool, this hoodie's fleece fabric beats back the chill so you can bar hop comfortably. Plus, its active fit has a sleek and slimming look that works well on its own, or can be layered under a shell when you need some extra protection from the elements. The North Face added Hypalon zippers to the center front and hand pockets to help secure valuables.
- Keep winter's chill at bay with this heavyweight hoodie
- Smooth-face fleece exterior with soft, brushed fleece backer
- Slimming active fit has a sleek silhouette
- Adjustable hood and ribbed hem and cuffs
- Zippered hand pockets secure valuables
- Item #TNF02K0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have used this hoodie for the past few weeks and I love it. It is very comfortable and keeps you pretty warm in the spring/early summer temps. The fit is a little slimmer than North Face regular fit but still not super small. I normally get a size large for their regular fit and I got a size large in this active fit and it fits great. If you are looking for a medium weight hoodie I would check this one out for sure.