Zip it up and go.
For chilly days on the slopes, layer The North Face's Women's Trevail Hooded Down Parka under your ski coat and cruise the resort all day long in toasty warm comfort. The Trevail is stuffed with 800-fill down, which is both lightweight and highly compressible, and the DWR-treated fabric repels light snow and rain. Pull up the hood when the winds start to howl and reach for that chocolate bar you stashed in the pocket when you're in need of a mid-day energy boost.
- A warm down jacket for skiing or casual winter wear
- 800-fill down is warm and lightweight
- DWR-treated fabric repels snow and rain
- Zippered hand pockets stash some light gloves
- Pull up the hood when the winds pick up
- Rock it on its own or layer it under a ski jacket
- Item #TNF03CO
- Q & A
down sweater/layer - not a parka
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 125lbs
Looking for a light weight layer sweater or under a shell? This is a great choice. This is NOT a parka, however. I am outside a lot in cold winter temperatures and this would NOT keep me warm on its own. Love the length though -- 28" in the back covers the bum. Wish it came in a real parka version!