Select Style & Size
Parenting tip number one: get your little one hooked on fresh powder early, starting with The North Face Toddler Mittens. They're made with flexible synthetic fabric for a cozy fit and DryVent waterproofing so their love for the snow never ends. The hook and loop closure tightens them so they don't slip off, and the Heatseeker insulation prevents frozen fingers, even after their third snowman.
- Cozy mittens to keep your little one warm
- DryVent shell keeps those tiny digits dry
- Heatseeker insulation is nice and toasty
- Gauntlet closure for easy on and off
- Item #TNF04HI
- [membrane/laminate] 2L DryVent, [face fabric]100% polyester (solid and print shell), 2L DryVent, 73% nylon, 27% polyester, [lining] 100% polyester
- Dryvent insert
- [palm] 100g Heatseeker, [back of hand] 150g Heatseeker
- Palm Grip
- synthetic leather
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 18, 2019
Keeps Hands Dry, Pain to Put On
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
These ended up being alright, mostly in being somewhat of a pain to put on, and the insulation feeling a little thin. They do appear to be actually waterproof, as opposed to the waterproof mittens you may get from the winter selection of some normal clothing stores. The two downsides were that the insulation seemed a bit thin, and the wrist guard was a constant struggle. We bought two pairs, one for our son and one for our daughter and both behaved the same way. The zipper was hard to pull up, presumable due to waterproofing, but the bigger issue was the wrist part was not large enough to cover the sleeve of the jacket, but long enough that it wouldn't fit inside of the jacket. This resulted in the wrist part scrunching up and snow getting in between the glove and the jacket. Using them with a puffer was no issue, just a full waterproof winter parka.
November 5, 2018
so far so good.
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- 6` 0"
- 200 lbs
Easy to put on and off. soft snot rubber on the thumb. I was able to get these on my 3yr old without a problem and he enjoyed having them on.
November 15, 2018
Curious about the sizing.... my 4 year old is fairly petite, which size would work best (xxs,xs,s)? Thanks.
November 24, 2018
Hey there Dan, Can you measure her hand using these parameters, and this will get you to the correct size! Hand Circumference: Measure around the widest part of your hand, excluding the thumb. Hand Length: Measure from the tip of your middle finger straight down to the base of your palm (where it meets your wrist). Hope this helps, Henry S.