Select a Size
Select a Color
TKA Glacier Snap-Neck Fleece Pullover
During that magical time of year when high-alpine aspens turn from green to glittering gold entire mountainsides appear ablaze as crisp winds rush through the trees. You aren't phased by the brisk mountain air because you feel refreshingly alive and ultra-cozy wearing the TKA Glacier Snap-Neck pullover. Built for long-lasting warmth The North Face’s TKA fabric is pile-resistant so you can make it your everyday staple. Lightweight and compressible, it packs down easily and warms you up even when wet. Wear it on Main Street as you window-shop or layer a wind shell on top for a gusty high-altitude hike. From a soft stylish sweater to quick-drying, performance midlayer, the TKA Glacier will keep you comfortable no matter the adventure.
- Lightweight fleece for chilly mountain town weather
- Microfiber fleece offers super-soft next-to-skin comfort
- Lightweight, compressible fabric packs well in a daypack
- Polyester material dries quickly and insulates even when wet
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem help seal body heat in for warmth
- Snapping pullover style affords easy removal and convenient venting
- Relaxed fit layers effortlessly over baselayers and under jackets
- Durable fabric offers pill- and wear-resistance for easy laundering
- Item #TNF05JG
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester
- Fleece Weight
- lightweight (155g/m²)
- Center Back Length
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, lounging, river fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 10, 2020
Soft, but not figure-flattering.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
It's lightweight and very soft. Runs big and long in my opinion. I got a size small and it is very roomy. Maybe sizing down would give a more fitted look. For reference, I'm a 34A/B with 27 waist.