Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
TKA Glacier 1/4-Zip Fleece Pullover
The North Face’s proprietary TKA fabric is built for superior insulation and wear-resistance, which means this TKA fleece might just be your new favorite backpacking staple. There’s always that one clothing item that accompanies you on every overnight trek, it layers well when temperatures drop and can withstand extended backcountry abuse. The TKA Glacier ¼-zip pullover is just that kind of fleece. Lightweight and compressible, it packs down easy and warms you up even when wet. Super-soft and durable, you can roll it up for a camp pillow when warm and slip it back on when nature calls in the night. It transitions effortlessly from soft sweater to quick-drying, performance midlayer. Equipped to handle hard use, you won't want to trek anywhere without it.
- Lightweight fleece for layering on chilly hikes
- Microfiber fleece offers super-soft next-to-skin comfort
- Lightweight, compressible fabric packs well for backpacking
- Polyester material dries quickly and insulates even when wet
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem provide a snug fit for aerobic activities
- ¼-zip front affords easy removal and convenient venting
- Relaxed fit layers effortlessly over baselayers and under jackets
- Durable fabric offers pill- and wear-resistance for easy laundering
- Item #TNF05JH
3 based on 5 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.