Keeping it light for the way up.
The North Face Women's TKA 100 Glacier Glove is a lightweight liner that's perfect for cool-weather cardio on the skin track, bootpack, trail run or casual hike. Made from a 100% polyester microfleece, the Glacier Glove is super-breathable, so as you sweat on the way up, it won't get all clammy and sticky. It's super packable and won't weigh you down much once it's time to clip in at the top of your line. And if you accidentally post-hole and take a fall into the snow, the TKA 100 fabric will dry out quick while still insulating your hands. Wear them on their own for the hard part, then stash them in your pack or layer a shell on top for the way down.
- a lightweight glove for cold-weather cardiovascular activity
- Highly packable and don't weigh enough to notice a difference
- Made from recycled polyester content—new life to old material
- Radiametric Articulation allows hands to rest in natural state
- Item #TNF01R5
- Q & A
Great for running
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Awesome for winter running. Very warm but not overly toasty.