You gotta get up to get down.
The North Face Men's TKA 100 Glacier Glove is the ideal option for hammering out cold-weather cardiovascular exercise without completely sweating up your shell layer. Whether skinning the track, climbing the bootpack, or just going for a midwinter run, the Glacier Glove allows your hands to breathe and wick moisture away from the skin while still offering enhanced thermal insulation. They weigh practically nothing, pack down easy, and if you happen to post-hole and tumble into the snow, they'll dry out quick, while still keeping your digits insulated. Wear them on their own for the uphill, then put on some more-burly shell protection for the down.
- a lightweight glove for cold-weather cardiovascular activity
- Highly packable and don't weigh enough to notice a difference
- Made from recycled polyester content—new life to old material
- Radiametric Articulation allows hands to rest in natural state
- Item #TNF01R4
- 100% polyester micro-fleece
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, nordic touring, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty