Why We Like the ThermoBall Traction Mule V Wool Bootie
When our furry companion needs a potty walk, we no longer have to take our feet out of their cozy shelter thanks to the rubber-bottomed ThermoBall Traction Mule V Wool Bootie. Toasty wool and lofty insulation keep the winter chill from biting our toes, while the fleece collar lining gives that bonus kiss of soft comfort as we trudge around the block.
- Insulated bootie slippers with underfoot traction and a soft feel
- Merino wool upper provides soft comfort and steady warmth
- ThermoBall insulation wraps feet in toasty all-conditions warmth
- Rubber outsole offers underfoot grip for the campsite or driveway
- Collapsible heel with elastic gore panels makes for easy on/off
- Item #TNFZAFI
- [upper] merino wool, [lining] fleece(collar), merino wool (rest of foot)
- ThermoBall Eco (synthetic)
- 60% rubber, 40% recycled rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 7.6oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 27, 2021
Hello, hope you are well. Is there information when these shoes in gray will be back in stock? Thank you!