ThermoBall Snow Triclimate
From the slopes of Colorado to the streets of New York City, The North Face Women's ThermoBall Snow Triclimate Parka offers slope-side versatility and warmth in an urban-inspired style. Much like the buy-one-get-one deal at your favorite grocery store, this parka features a 3-in-1 construction, which ultimately translates into buy-one-get-three.
The shell's waterproof breathable DryVent membrane offers protection from some of Mother Nature's harshest elements, and you can wear it without the removable insulating jacket on warmer winter days. Additionally, this parka boasts the infamous, keeps-you-warm-even-when-wet, ThermoBall insulation that takes the form of a removable liner, which also features a DWR treatment for added water-resistance when you wear the liner on its own. The myriad of pockets for your goggles, snacks, and phone offer endless storage for your necessities, while the integrated and stretchy snow skirt discourages powder and slush from ruining your day on the slopes. Not to mention, the underarm ventilation provides an easy way to regulate your temperature, and the hood is adjustable for customized protection.
- A 3-in-1 snow jacket for resort skiing and exploring mountain towns
- Component jacket system offers winter weather versatility
- 2-layer shell is windproof, waterproof, and breathable for complete protection
- ThermoBall liner jacket insulates like down without wet weather vulnerability
- Spacious fixed hood accommodates a helmet for stormy weather
- Underarm vents prevent overheating when you work up a sweat
- Powder skirt keeps your back dry when you take a tumble
- Zippered pockets afford convenient storage for personal items
- Item #TNF05H5
What do you think about this product?