Wrap your feet in warmth.
After a long day of skiing, there's nothing quite like a cup of hot cocoa and the sensation of slipping into The North Face Women's Thermoball Microbaffle Bootie II. Designed to curb the cold on chilly winter days, this bootie features a ravishing faux fur collar and sprightly, recycled fabric that assures steadfast, slope-side style. To further your defense against the cold, the PrimaLoft Thermoball insulation assures furnace-like fervor, while the DWR treatment offers extra protection in the face of light precipitation. The OrthoLite ReBound footbed combined with the EVA midsole assure support and comfort, and the temperature-sensitive IcePick lugs provide just-enough traction when you need it most.
- A warm, insulated boot for cold winter days
- Recycled upper features DWR treatment
- Faux fur collar adds a chic look
- Thermoball insulation offers low-profile warmth
- OrthoLite ReBound footed assures support
- EVA midsole attenuates shock and ensures comfort
- IcePick sole boasts temperature-sensitive lugs for traction
- Item #TNF02VT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are an awesome option for budget friendly winter boots when you just need some warmth and traction. We haven't had any major snow to test them out in yet, but the outsole seems tacky and like it will provide solid grip in icy conditions, and the lofty insulation should hit the spot for warmth.
looking to buy north face women boots thermoball
my daughter is a 6.5 north face size
im not sure what size to choose on your website since you dont show half size ?
i'm 39 north face