Modern tech meets modern style.
When you're not out skiing the resort, lace up The North Face Women's Thermoball Lace II Boot and explore all that a resort town has to offer. Featuring a recycled ripstop upper and backed by a protective mudguard, this boot resists snow and slush to keep your feet dry and comfortable. PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation mimics down clusters and traps heat to retain warmth. An OrthoLite ReBound footbed, combined with the injection-molded EVA outsole, provides support and comfort as you go. IcePick rubber lugs provide increased traction on cold, wet surfaces, so you can focus more on the sights and less on your footing.
- A warm winter boot with modern style
- Recycled ripstop upper for protection from slush and snow
- PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation for cozy warmth
- Injection-molded outsole offers lightweight cushioning
- Temperature-sensitive lugs increases traction
- OrthoLite ReBound footbed for comfort and support
- Item #TNF02VU
- Q & A
Nice winter shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Ok, so they are kind of ugly (unique?) - think moon boot meets sneaker, but they are quite comfortable. The fleece lining is very soft and keeps your feet warm. There is not a lot of arch support in these so not sure how they would do on a long walk, but they are great for taking the dog out in the cold weather.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I like these. I wanted some casual winter shoes . I usually buy Sorels (and so does everyone else) so I wanted something different. I wanted something a little more urban looking and unique. I love how these look. They're super warm, and keep my feet dry. They seem to run true to size, leaning towards slightly small. My only complaint is that sometimes the fur on the inside causes a squeaking sound when I walk. It isn't all the time though.