Get down to the core of it.
Burly jackets are great when it's dumping snow and you need real coverage, but when the weather is just chilly enough to warrant a bit of core warm-up, slip on the North Face ThermoBall Insulated vest for a temperature boost that won't have you sweating up a storm while you ascend up the trail. The ThermoBall vest is perfect for hiking, backpacking, camping, and as a layer under ski jackets on cold days. Insulated with PrimaLoft ThermoBall synthetic insulation, this vest is seriously light weight, at less than half of a pound, and packs into a super small space making it an awesome piece to bring along on a light weight backpacking trip through the mountains. The Thermoball vest is lower profile and lighter weight than the burlier North Face Aconcagua down vest, and the synthetic insulation maintains warmth even when wet, unlike down which sacrifices its insulating properties when moisture gets in.
- Ultra lightweight vest for core insulation
- 15D ripstop for durability in diverse conditions
- DWR treatment lets the water roll off
- ThermoBall synthetic insulation stays toasty when wet
- Ideal for chilly hikes and trail runs in the fall
- Layers well for a core insulating piece under your ski jacket
- Item #TNF03CR